NRS ASR 155 Rescue Boat
Regular price $2,995.00
On water, ice or snow the NRS ASR (All Surface Rescue) 155 Rescue Boat puts your rescue team where it needs to be. Backed by NRS's many years of boat-building expertise, rescuers rely on rugged dependability and efficient design for success in unpredictable situations. **Available in October**
- Overall dimensions (15.5'L x 49"W) deliver the length for carrying 3-4 people and the width for reliable stability in turbulent waters.
- Center deck is designed to accommodate a standard rescue crew (25" x 96").
- The deck's 4" thick drop-stitch construction inflates to 10 psi creating a super rigid work surface, and multiple drain holes shed water quickly.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for slip-resistant traction.
- Rescuers can grab any of the 26 interior handles in rough water or use them to attach gear or secure victims.
- Open design at the bow and stern give rescuers better access for pulling a victim onboard.
- 12" diameter tubes diminish to 9" with four air chambers for added safety.
- An armored underside resists the abrasion and damage from water obstacles, ice and crusted snow.
- Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valves on each inflation chamber let you safely keep the ASR 155 inflated, no matter the ambient temperature. Side tubes release at 4 psi and the floor at 10 psi.
- 20 1" D-rings along the sides are connected with grab line for rescuer and victim handholds.
- Three heavy-duty 2" D-rings on each end for towing and lifting.
- Four side and two end carry handles are padded for ease of transport and quickly identifiable with reflective material.
- Contrasting Hi-Viz Yellow with red 'RESCUE' panel, along with reflective accents, ensures visibility in a variety of conditions.
- Includes a heavy-duty carry bag, two highly visible Red 280cm NRS PTR SAR Paddles and a Super 2 HP Pump.