Sharpshooter Throw Bag
The Sharpshooter throw bag is the big brother to the Side Arm. Even though the Sharpshooter is a little larger, it is still relatively compact in size making it pretty unnoticeable while wearing it on the QRU belt. With the bags tapered design, you will increase your distance of throw, making a 60’ or 70’ shot easier than you expected.
- Made of rugged 1000D Cordura Fabric with double stitched seams
- Quick Response Utility Belt - the bag detaches independently from the belt
- Quick Response Buckle - an additional attachment point to clip the throw bag into your boat
- Reflective bands for low light situations
- Luminary Pouch to hold a chem light for low light visibility situations
- Size - 12 1/2" L x 6" W
Rope Options: Maximum Breaking Strength (MBS) does not include knots in the rope as knots will reduce the MBS.
- 75' of 5/16" Waterline - MBS 1,596lbs
- 75' of 5/16" Dyneema - MBS 4,000lbs - NFPA Compliant Throw Line
Colors: Neon Green or Fluorescent Orange
*The Sharpshooter comes standard with the QRU belt.
Bulk orders (2 or more) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org