H2O Rescue Sled
Introducing the new H2O Rescue Sled. This versatile craft is a great addition to any rescue team. The sled can be towed behind another boat, used on rope systems, paddled, and soon will have a removable transom for a small motor. The sled can be a useful tool in many rescue environments including swiftwater, floodwater, ice, mud, surf, low-head dams and surface water rescues. Lightweight (under 60lbs). The sled also comes with the removable bay door making it easy to get into the sled.
- Lightweight (58lbs) – Easy to carry and does not have to be trailered. The boat can also be rolled up and stowed in a bin of a rescue truck.
- Multi-use Craft – You can paddle it, use it as a wading assist, tow it, use with rope systems, and soon you will be able to run a motor behind it. The craft includes D-rings in the interior for strapping down a stranded patient’s personal belongings or animal carriers during mass flood events. It can also be a great transport tool for a litter.
- Tunnel Hull Shape - This allows the floor to stay off the water reducing friction, increasing speed, performance and tracking.
- Inflatable Bay Door - The bow has a one of a kind, inflatable bay door for easy rescue assistance. The bay door can be lowered into the water to allow access for a quick rescue getting someone back in the boat.
- Self-bailing – The floor is self-bailing allowing water out of the boat.
- Length – 14’
- Width – 4’ 8”
- Interior Width – 2’ 4”
- Tube Diameter – 14” diminishing
- Air Chambers – 8 (4 in main tubes)
- Body Material – 1000D PVC
- Bottom Material – 4000D PVC
- Welded interior seams and glued exterior seams resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention
- Bottom Wear – Urethane
- Valves – Leafield C7, Pressure relief valves on major tubes
- Stainless D-rings and multiple handles
- Floor and Bay Door – 4” Dropstitch and both removable
- Capacity – 3 people
- Weight – 58lbs
- Removable transom coming soon
- Comes with foot pump, repair kit and carrying bag
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 828-242-6498 with questions or to set up an order.