H2O Rescue Cataraft
Introducing the world’s first hybrid water rescue raft! Part raft, part motorized boat, this is the perfect hybrid inflatable for water rescue. The versatile platform is easy to paddle, row (with an oar frame) or run a motor. The H2O Rescue Cataraft can be used for limitless applications in various rescue environments including swiftwater, floodwater, surface water, ice, low-head dams, and surf rescues.
- Lightweight (130lbs) – Easy to carry and does not have to be trailered. The boat can also be rolled up and stowed.
- Tunnel hull (Cataraft) – This allows the floor to stay off the water reducing friction, increasing speed, performance and tracking.
- Inflatable Bay Door - The bow has a one of a kind, inflatable bay door for easy rescue assistance. The bay door can be lowered into the water to allow access for a quick rescue getting someone back in the boat.
- Self-bailing – Our self-bailing design releases water out of the boat in whitewater situations, but does not allow the water to flow back in when running a motor.
- Urethane Protected base – The base of the tubes are protected by heavy-duty urethane strips.
- Multiple D-Rings – For rigging, perimeter lines, and interior lines.
- Quick Release Paddle Straps – Our paddle straps are made to access the paddles in seconds when you need them.
- Length – 14’ 1”
- Width – 6’ 4”
- Interior Width – 2’ 6”
- Tube Diameter – 23” diminishing
- Air Chambers – 7 (4 in main tubes)
- Body Material – 1000D PVC
- Bottom Material – 4000D PVC
- Welded interior seams and glued exterior seams resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention
- Bottom Wear – Urethane
- Valves – Leafield C7, Pressure relief valves on major tubes
- Stainless D-rings
- Floor and Bay Door – 4” Dropstitch and both removable
- Capacity – 4 to 6 people depending on if the motor is attached
- Weight – 130lbs
- Motor size up to 15 or 20hp
- Comes with foot pump, repair kit and carrying bag
Contact us for more details and pre-ordering the H2O Rescue Cataraft - infor@H2ORESCUEGEAR.com